Monday, April 19, 2010

Change

I used to say, "I can't wait for THINGS to change!" But what I've learned is that the only way things are going to change for me, is when I change.

Change is a process...

We first began the change when Rick accepted that case of juice from Zack. Then when we drank the juice, our bodies reacted and began to change immediately. MonaVie juice blends are so healthy... full of all those wonderful antioxidants ... and many nutrients that our diets lacked. The results have been unbelievable! Rick's knees no longer hurt, my cholesterol came down to a healthy level, I have more energy ... and I sleep a good night's sleep!

Change inspires change.

As our bodies began to change so did our hearts and spirits. We began to hope and dream that this business would take us to financial freedom... and time freedom!

The last 11 months have been filled with great meetings... and the support of our new friends in Team 212, reading positive books and much prayer as we've learned to "walk the walk while we talk the talk." Months of challenge! At times I've had so many affirmations taped to the bathroom mirrors that we've had trouble using them!

Some of my favorites: Three feet from gold! Never quit! Never give up! You can do it! Gold Baby! I am a bold, beautiful, courageous woman! What did I do today to help us reach our goal? Just one more time! How Big is my Why?

In the beginning we thought we'd advance quickly... and that we'd already have been to Ruby. But we've had to adjusted our goals ... several times... and change some of our thinking and some of our methods. We put our noses to the grind-stone even harder and we determined that we will never give up!

NOW THE RUBY RUN IS ON! The friendly competition between friends is great fun! We're too excited to want time to sit back in our chairs and bask in the glory of rank advancement ... we don't need time to relax... not yet! And guess what? Just when we to need to again change some of our thinking and some of our methods we're going to have NEW tools to work with. Can't wait to hear more on May 8th!

As Vince often says, what got us here (to Gold) won't get us there (to Ruby)!!! Always changing! But now the changing is more accepted as just the way this wild and crazy business is done!

We're eagerly anticipating the next 11 months!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Baby!!!!!!!! It is our turn!!!!! Ruby Baby...Ruby!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete